Kverneland 5095 M
Butterfly Disc Mower
Kverneland 5095 M is the perfect machine for the ever growing number of cattle farmers looking for an effective solution enabling them to mow extensive areas with a relatively small tractor. Designed to match the needs of large-scale mowing, these machines are packed with features to meet all demands. The centre suspended mowing units, in combination with the round discs, offer unmatched mowing performance.
- Kverneland uses round discs. Round discs are less susceptible to stone impact, and reduce shock loads in the transmission.
- Stones are expelled immediately, before they have any chance of becoming jammed. The benefits are lower repair and maintenance costs - at the same time as a clean and aggressive cut.
- The cutterbar has a high oil capacity, ensuring a very low working temperature. This ensures an efficient oil cooling and lubrication of the entire cutterbar.
- The long curved gear wheels running in oil provides a very quiet and reliable power transmission.
- The fully welded cutterbar gives a very stiff and strong design for high durability.
- With the ProFit quick knife change system, maintenance of the cutting ability is easy. The knives are changed by one simple operation using the special lever.