Powerful and efficient performance - that is what the Turbo offers. The machine can operate at high forward speeds whilst maintaining a consistent working depth. With the Turbo, Kverneland provides a cultivator which is the right choice for all seasons, all kinds of conditions and for a wide field of applications.
Turbo T: 2 trailed models in 6.50m and 8.00m - up to 450hp
In fact, the Turbo range is dedicated to the following seasonal jobs:
• Opening the soil after frost or winter rainfalls, enhancing the air flow for quicker warming up
• Seedbed preparation in front of spring seeding, for example, maize crops that need deeper cultivation for a good root development
In the summer :
• Stubble cultivation right after harvest
• Second or third pass to destroy weeds and volunteers saving herbicide
In the autumn:
• Preparing the soil for a fine crumbled seedbed able to enhance germination even for fine seeds like rape, grass etc.
The Turbo is a versatile cultivator to carry out cultivation from 3cm to 20cm.